Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quick Breakfast Kolaches





My kids love, love, love kolaches for breakfast...especially from Shipley's! I on the other hand am not really fond of schlepping to Shipley's on school mornings...this is why the quick kolache was born! I am sure this is not a new idea...Moms everywhere probably make these tasty breakfast treats already :) The kids keep bugging me to post my quick kolaches on the blog...so here you go.

1 tube crescent roll dough
2 slices cheese, cut into quarters - use your fave cheese
8 slices deli ham or 8 Eckridge breakfast links

Preheat oven to 375.

On a baking sheet, lay out crescent rolls with wide end facing you. Place one cheese quarter in middle of each roll. Top with a rolled up slice of ham or one sausage link. Fold wide end of roll over filling and roll up. Reapeat with all rolls.

Bake 11-13 minutes, until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment