Friday, August 5, 2011

Butterfly Dressing - A Salad Dressing even Your 10 Year Old Will Love!!!

A dear friend of mine introduced this yumm-o Italian dressing to me a few weeks ago when she came for dinner....it was FABU!!! Tori and her friend Ashley couldn't quit eating the darn salad...SERIOUSLY...imagine two 10 year old girls fighting over salad!!!

I asked for the recipe and my friend (who wants to remain anonynmous) sent it to me..she told me "please don't mention my name...knowing you love it is mission accomplished". I am flattered...really flattered!!! This friend means the world to me and since I know just how much butterflies mean to her...I have named this yummy dressing, you guessed it..."Butterfly Dressing". I love it over a simple salad of baby spinach, mandarin oranges and honey roasted almond slices...oh so good!

Butterfly Dressing

1 package Good Seasonings dry Italian Dressing seasoning
1 Tablespoon Sugar
Original Rice Vinegar
Vegetable Oil (I use Canola)


Combine equal parts of Rice and Oil (I use 1/2 cup of each), use 1/2 package of Italian dressing, add sugar and shake well. Pour lightly over salad right before serving and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment