Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Hope the new year is filled with peace,serenity and blessings! Christmas this year was an even more joyous and wonderful time in our house as we all got to meet my little bro's AMAZING girlfriend, Lora. She is a shining star and a welcome addition to our family (hint-hint Jake)... We spent Christmas here at home and headed to Wimberley a couple days after Christmas. The boys played with their toys (chain saws...guns...) and Lora and I got to hang on the deck talking and sipping on good wine. My kiddos ran and played outside each and every day (except the one rain day)until they were dirty and tired - exactly as children should be! I am truly the most blessed wife, mother and sister in the world. I am humbled by the fact God has chosen to bless my life so richly! I have lots of old and new recipes to share. On tonight's menu is hearty beef stew and crusty french bread.

God Bless and until tomorrow,

rox

1 comment:

  1. One of my New Years Resolutions is to cook for my family more. Can't wait to try out your recipes!

    ReplyDelete