Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Zoe's Slaw - My Version!

For my sweet friend Laura...Enjoy!

5 cups cabbage, chopped into bite size pieces ( 1/2 of a large cabbage)
1/2 cup chopped green onions
2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
3 tbsp white wine vinegar
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper (fresh cracked of course)

Combine cabbage, green onions, and crumbled feta cheese in a bowl. In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients; whisk to combine. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to combine. Let marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.

1 comment:

  1. I've made so many of Zoe's recipes at home now, we hardly even go there anymore because its so easy to make them ourselves ! another one of my husband favorite meal Protein power plate ! I love this slaw

    ReplyDelete