Friday, February 26, 2010

"Waldorf" Salad My Way

This recipe was born this morning...I have begun clean eating and this is what I tossed together for a mid-morning snack. It was sooo tasty! Chris and the kiddos love Waldorf salad with grilled chicken and I cannot wait to feed them this cleaned up version! This recipe is a single serving...so just increase amounts as need be to feed your family.

Hope you try it and like it as much as I did!

1 small apple (I love honey crisps), washed and cut into bite size chunks
scant handful of walnuts
1/4 cup FAGE brand fat free Greek yogurt
1 tsp agave
cinnamon - I use a TON of cinnamon, but use as little or as much as you like

In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until apples and nuts are thoroughly coated with yogurt. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment