Monday, February 1, 2010

Zoe's Chicken Roll-Ups...My way

I love the chicken and spinach roll-ups at Zoe's deli on San Felipe, but really dislike the trek to get there...( I know - what a homebody)so I made my own version!

1 recipe of my fav spinach saute (see blog for recipe)
2 grilled chicken breasts sliced ( leftovers are great for this)
1/2 cup crumbled feta
4 flat out brand flat bread light original kind
Pam cooking spray

Preheat a large skillet on med heat.

Spread about 1/3 cup spinach, a couple slices of chicken and a couple tbsp feta onto short side of wrap - roll tightly and lightly spray with Pam spray. Repeat with remaining goodies. Cook wraps in until golden brown and crispy 7-8 minutes. Cut wraps in half and serve with salsa, spicy ranch dressing, Caesar dressing or whatever makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment