Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Final Push....

WHEW!!!! I am pooped.... I feel like I have been in labor the last few weeks and am finally down to the final push...Chris' surgery was a success last week..Praise The Lord, our sweet little school carnival is this Friday - my job as Prize Drawing Chair has been an incredible roller coaster ride....can't wait to see all the hard work come to light on Friday! As carnival comes to a crescendo....I am already working on my school duties for next year-Art Expo...Yippee!!! I LOVE Art Expo and have already gotten the ball rolling. The kids are all winding down and quite ready for summer and to top it off I am flying home next week to see Jake & Lora :)As much as I will miss Chris and my sweet babies, I am really looking forward to a few moments of "me time"! "What's For Dinner Mom" menus will be up and running Monday May 17th. Houston peeps check your in boxes. I will also start posting recipes as soon as things quiet down...I have a backlog of recipes to share.

Have a wonderful evening and God Bless!

rox

No comments:

Post a Comment