Friday, December 11, 2009

A Beautiful Lesson

Just returned home from an afternoon with what I think is the best group of 8 & 9 year old girls in the world...my precious, wonderful, amazing Girl Scout troop (which includes my FABULOUS 9 yr old daughter Tori)!!! We did our 3rd annual Salvation Army Angel Tree shopping trip and caroling. I am soooo very proud of these girls! Watching them select the angels from the tree, seeing them run thru Target looking for the perfect shirt...the best doll...the coolest shoes. They know that giving is better than receiving and are so happy to have the chance to give to a child who would otherwise have a less than stellar Christmas morning. These wonderful little girls let me know the future of our country is bright and full of hope!

More recipes to come tomorrow....gotta go feed my little monkeys now.

God Bless & Good Night!

Rox

No comments:

Post a Comment