Thursday, December 3, 2009

Welcome to What's for dinner Mom?

Good Morning!

This blog is all about the food...how many times have we all heard "what's for dinner Mom" and have no idea what's for dinner tonight?! Through this blog, I will post my favorite recipes, dinner tips and family friendly cooking ideas- Yep...my three kiddos (ages 5,9 & 11) have a set menu that THEY cook. Of course, I am there to supervise oven, cook top and knife usage, but the kids are the ones reading the recipes, measuring, stirring, sauteing.....you get the picture!

Some of my recipes are my own creations. Some are ones I have found and tweaked to my family's tastes ans some are my interpretations of restaurant dishes I love.

I love cooking for my family and friends...it is my gift from God and my passion.

Enjoy!

Rox

2 comments:

  1. Yay Roxanne! I'm so glad you are doing this!! I'm going to forward your blog to a few of my friends. I can't wait to try the enchiladas and your no bake cookies are like some I grew up with only mine didn't have peanut butter in them ... and I can't wait to try them with it in there.

    P.S. I have a blog too and I had this same background. If you want to see it, it's www.i-get-to.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darla! Can't wait to check out your blog!
    About the cookies...do you use shredded apple? Just curious...mu hubby loves the apple version too. The enchilladas are sooooo easy-Enjoy!
    Rox

    ReplyDelete